There is quite a variation in sizing between some brands of clothing and footwear that we stock. If you live outside of New Zealand you may find sizes quite different from what you are used to. For this reason you need to look carefully at the sizing information provided with each product in the store, and where applicable, click on the link provided to check the sizing charts outlined below.
Using the Comments Section of your order
The Comments Section is a blank field in the Check Out area, where you can type out any concerns you may have about sizing directly to us.
It would be very helpful to us if you could use this section to advise us of:
- Your actual measurements
- Whether you would like your garments to fit closely or loosely.
- Any unusual physical features that you may have that could influence the fitting of a garment. For example:
if you are extra tall or short.
- if your arms are of an unusual length.
- any other relevant information you may have about sizing.
Please do take the time to complete the Comments Section as this will help us provide you with the correctly sized garment.
How to Take your Measurements (if required)
To properly measure, lay a shirt that currently fits you flat and follow the instructions below. DO NOT MEASURE THE PERSON. We may need these measurements if you need advice about which size to select, or if we are having a garment especially knitted for your measurements.
1. Across the widest part of the chest under the arms.
2. Arm length from underarm to bottom of cuff.
3. Arm length from top of shoulder to end of cuff.
4. Centre back (top) to bottom of back cuff.
5. Shoulder width from top of one arm-hole to the other.
Sizing for Socks
This chart will assist you in selecting the correct sock size to order.
Sizing for Canterbury Sheepskin Slippers and Boots
Sizing For Hats
- To obtain the measurements needed for a hat, please measure around the crown of your head (ie: from the middle of your forehead around the back of your head and then back to the middle of your forehead).
- Compare your head measurements with the size chart below to find out what size hat you would require
|Hat Sizes For Adult Men And Women|
|In cm||52 cm||54 cm||56-57 cm||59-60 cm||61-62cm||63 cm|
Canterbury Sheepskin Hat Sizing
|21" - 21 1/2"||22" - 22 1/2"||23" - 23 1/2"||24" - 24 1/2"||Inches|
|6 5/8" - 6 3/4"||6 7/8" - 7||7 1/8" - 7 1/4"||7 1/2" - 7 5/8"||English|
|6 3/4" - 6 7/8"||7 - 7 1/8"||7 1/4" - 7 3/8"||7 6/8" - 7 3/4"||American|