- 15% off for International Shoppers
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- The purchase of this possum skin pelt will help protect New Zealand's unique native forests, and birds, from the ravages of this voracious introduced pest.
- The possum eats its way through more than 20,000 tonnes of precious vegetation each night endangering trees and wildlife alike.
- But their fur is hollow and lightweight making it exceptionally warm and cosy so when mixed with New Zealand Merino wool it makes a garment with unsurpassed warmth and cosiness.
- These possum pelts average 60cm in length, (tail not included) and come in their natural colours of grey or brown.
- Treated and cured to a standard to meet import/export standards.
Customers who bought this also bought